Noise and Textures Pack 01
For many of my projects, I love adding a long, non-repeating organic "noise" texture in the background.
Recently, a large storm passed through our town. I recorded the rain and thunder sounds, and proceeded to do some "sound design" processing on the results, to grow my collection of that sort of long, organic, random noise.
I decided to share some of the results here, for you to use in your projects!
- 11 "long", non-repeating noise/texture samples, and two short (12-seconds, 24-seconds) bonus samples.
- All are 48kHz, 24-bit WAV files.
- 5x 5-minute samples; the rest are 1 to 5-minutes long.
- Over 41 minutes of mostly non-repeating noise and texture.
- All are stereo, and often have at least a subtle amount of stereo movement.
File Names List:
I've tried to keep the sample duration and lots of keywords in each filename, so you can find what you need at a glance:
- 1m26s texas-backyard-next-to-moderate-busy-traffic-road-cars-passing-wind-outside.wav
- 1m30s dark drone pulsing noise preset 2 C0 with vynil.wav
- 1m sink vinyl granular noise.wav
- 5m reverse sizzle noise rain.wav
- 24s field foley car interior during automatic car wash water and brushes.wav
- 12s field foley car interior during automatic car wash air dry exit.wav
- 4m59s granular reverse rain storm delay clicks.wav
- 5m rain sizzle digital.wav
- 5m frozen siren machine rain digital noise.wav
- 5m radio tuning crackle noise.wav
- 5m ambient wind texture noise synthetic.wav
- 3m11s wind rain geiger noise.wav
- 3m13s tuned rain noise A 440hz.wav
This is not an album.
It's a sample pack for use by music producers.
(because I think you should see this before you buy)
Copyright 2021, Tommy George
The "Noise and Textures Pack 01" (nt01) is a collection of audio files that are *licensed* to you for use in musical compositions and/or performances.
You may NOT resell, distribute, claim ownership or authorship of, or share the included audio files (with or without modification) outside the context of a musical composition and/or performance. Some examples of things you may not create with this sample pack:
- A sample pack
- A software instrument, "rack", or "preset" that you share or sell
- Use these as part of a larger musical or sound design work.
- Use these as the basis of other instruments, "racks", or "presets", that you use during the creation of a musical or sound design project.
If you aren't sure, or would like to license these audio files for expanded purposes, please get in touch!
1 zip file containing 13 WAV files, each in 48kHz 24-bit Stereo; over 40 minutes (650MB compressed) of texture/noise sounds.